Monday, January 28, 2013

Impossible



This was taken last spring, early spring. My neighbor's tree was in full bloom and beautiful. I'm posting this for Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday for January 29th. She has a lovely blog, you should really check it out. For this Tuesday, the requirement was one layer of last week's texture -43. On this one I used Kim's texture Sweet Tart, blurred and applied as soft light @ 25%,  then I applied -43 in the multiply mode at 50%. After all was said and done, I used Kim's brush, a lovely quote from Elizabeth Barrett Browning.

24 comments:

  1. It's an all-around wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love how you've used the texture and great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photo - this new texture really compliments it

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the soft pink tones. very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink tones to this, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful photo!! Love how perfectly the colors fit together and your crop with the flowers in corner is so amazing, too!! wow!! Brings a bit color in this grey world we have at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this makes me long for spring! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I can't wait for Spring - nice colors and a beautiful use of the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful composition and tones! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the processing on this, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the soft tones in the photograph. Beautiful quote too :)

    ReplyDelete