Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dreamy Purple Coneflower

Welcome to my new blog!  This is my entry for Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday. On a weekly basis Kim sends out wonderful, free textures. If you aren't on her list yet, I do recommend signing up! The challenge this week was to use two of her textures, any two. For this purple cone flower I used kk_canvasback and greyday plus her dream brush for the little quote in the corner. I took the photo of this purple coneflower when I was out photographing a listing for a realtor friend of mine. My flowers at home are dying because of the heat, and my brown thumb! How has your summer been going?

4 comments:

  1. Cone flowers are one of my favorite flowers - so old fashioned - they definitely belong in the garden. Your photo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely photo - so dreamy and yet vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft, romantic feel of the processing. Like experiencing summer from a bygone era. :)

    ReplyDelete